Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Freeride-slalom

Today Javi Espin, conviced me to go with him to Las Salinas de Arinaga to test one of the new freeride sails while he was giving some windsurfing lessons. So there I was, with a slalom board, flat water and a 6,6 Simmer Vmax; I'm not into slalom, but the sail felt fast and easy, and what really suprised me is how a sail with no cambers can be so stable. Now I want to try it at Pozo Izquierdo with a freeride board and some choppy.
Of course I'm not the guy in the picutres (I'm the one behind the camera), he is Javi chasing his pupils during the windsurfin lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...