Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bonzer

30_7530_7630_7730_78

I can say noting about the love some girls have for jewellery, it’s the same for me, I absolutely love those peaces of fine art made of resin and fibre glass. Like the one Gerhard showed me yesterday at the parking lot at the beach of Pozo Izquierdo; a wonderful Bonzer by the Campbell brothers, an amazing peace of beauty and performance.

I always though the Bonzer concept could work on a windsurf board too, with the edge of the double concave, aligned with the fins, and I also miss in the windsurfing boards, the option of these exquisite finishes with tinted resin and shiny glassing, a little bit like the old boards before the sandwich appeared.

For more information about the Bonzer: www.bonzer5.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there used to be windsurf bonzer boards. Gorge Animal was the brand.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...