Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Thank you Telefonica

I suppose most people around the world will not believe me, when I say almost every time is raining in Pozo Izquierdo we loose the internet connection, that’s because this is a small town and just one company, Telefonica has cables here, and they just don’t care about the service because we are few people, they don’t care it’s small business here who need the DSL to do their job.
I don’t know why, but the Sanllehy are the only ones I know in town who for some reason have the line working, so thanks to them I can do this post now.Aleix Sanllehy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...