Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Light and flat, but fun

50_2250_2150_2450_2950_2650_3050_3150_2750_2850_2550_23

I don't know if it's because I'm getting old, but I'm having a lot of fun in days like today, with light wind and nearly no waves at all.

In fact, the pictures posted here are not from today, I was feeling so good on the water, that when I realized I still had to take pictures, it was too late, and the detail that my keys were inside the car, and the car was closed, but that's another story.

Truth is, I was not the only one having fun despite the poor conditions (5,3-4,7), looked like everybody was enjoying the session, maybe because the afternoon was splendid (warm and sunny), maybe because it's supposed to be the last day of wind in a few days, or maybe because the modern light wind equipment works much better than the old stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...