Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Alejandro

I recieved an e-mail with this video from Alejandro a couple days ago, one of those videos of "common people" who change the tie for the wetsuit after work, everyday waves at the north shore of Gran Canaria.
I shared a late afternoon session with him in a lefthander I can't name not too long ago, it wasn't big, but a long nice peeling lefthander with a light offshore breeze and just me and him in the water; I can perfectly remember a huge smile in his face evety time he came back paddling to the peak.

Surf Sessions Dec (Alejandro) from E. Plasencia on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'd be smiling too with waves like that...awesome!
Timo Ireland

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...