Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

South swell at Salinas

033034036

Salinas de Pozo Izquierdo

035

Salinas de Arinaga

Great windsurfing day at the south-east coast of Gran Canaria today, with North wind and South swell.
Jumping session at Salinas de Pozo Izquierdo with amazing level on the water, some of the top guys are already in town, Víctor Fernández, Klaas Voget, Brawzinho and of course some of the best Pozo Izquierdo locals, Jonás, Darío, Pons, Omar, Jose, the session at mid afternoon was just crazy, with amazing unbeleivable jumps every few seconds, better than watching any video.
I still can't believe I missed THE JUMP from Victor Fernandeg, I was moving my gear fo tind a better position to take pictures, when I see Victor just flying and going for one of the best and biggest forward loops I have ever seen, fortunately Fernando Sánchez was there, and he didn't miss it, you can see the jump at his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...