Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Evening session at Salinas

Victor Fernandez windsurfingwave ridingEvening session at Salinas, the day was clouded and the wind light and gusty, but there's still some little fun waves from the south swell, so Victor Fernandez, Pablo Ruiz and Josep Pons enjoyed a nice evening session 200m south from Pozo Izquierdo.
Since Victor arrived I could not use any of the photos I took him sailing, he's already using 2011 equipment so I have to wait a little bit to publish the pictures, but I have one from today where you can't see the board or the sail, so I guess I can use that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...