Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Light wind waterstart

A few days ago, I went sailing with light wind, I had a 5,7m sail and a 115 litres board, so I was not worried, I had volume enough to come back to the beach in case the wind became too light, the problem was that here in Pozo Izquierdo we are not used to windsurf in light winds, so most of us don't use have uphaul, we don't even have one, so when the wind nearly died and I fell, I knew the technique to do the waterstart with no wind, I remembered the picture I took to Robby Naish a few years ago at Hookpa, but for me, that position is simply impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...