Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Freeride addiction

I never though I could have so much fun just planning on a light wind day, with no waves at all, but that was exactly what happened today; the forecast is bad for the next days, so looked like today was the only chance of windsurfing in a while, so I decided to give it a try, I was so comfortable on 5,7 and more than 100 litres just cruising, that I found myself laughing while I was windsurfing; maybe I’m too old, maybe is the modern equipment, or maybe is just freeride addiction.
By the way, the photo is old, Daida took it a few years ago, thanks Daida!

1 comment:

Jan said...

No man, it's just the love for windsurfing which makes you take what You get just to put Your feet in those soft and cosy footstraps ;D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...