Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tow-in session

27_7527_8227_8027_7627_7927_7727_83

Sunday afternoon, coming back from Galdar, a little bit disappointed after missing the best from the bodyboarding session at El Fronton, I saw from the road a jetsky on the face of a big wave at El Paso, so a decided to take a closer look.

Once I found a place with a good view of the line up and had all my gear ready to shoot, I saw from my long lens that the riders were my friends Dario Ojeda and Andres Martinez in what I think was their first tow session, and the waves were absolutely perfect for that.

To watch more photos from the session go to the PHOTO section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...