Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saturday at El Fronton

27_6027_5827_5927_57

Every time I come to the northwest corner of Gran Canaria and El Fronton is breaking, I wonder why I don't come more often, because this wave is absolutely amazing, for sure one of the best waves of the world, I thing I'm not exaggerating if I say is one of the 5 best waves of the planet.
Today was far from epic, the left, which is the main wave, was barely breaking, but even it was not big, there were some nice righthanders.
The forecast for tomorrow looks really good, so I'm going to sleep; I'm waking up early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...