Blog dedicated to surfing, windsurfing & everyhing that surrounds them, with special attention to the beach of Pozo Izquierdo.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Discards

295

I admit that lately I haven't been publishing too much of my pictures in Pozo Izquierdo, and this has been due to some accumulation of photoshoots for some brands over the last month, and usually the pictures from a photoshoot are for exclusive use from the brand who is doing the photoshoot, so I could not publish any of these pictures, but sometimes there is a decent shoot that does not enter the final selection because it's not interesting for the sponsor, usually because you don't see the product or the sticker, thanks to that, today I was able to "infiltrate" this picture from Alessio at a recent windsurfing session next to Pozo Izquierdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...